In my house chicken is one of those staple foods that we eat on a daily basis, so I am always looking for new way to cook it. Of course that lead my on a three hour Pintrest binge of finding new ways to cook chicken. Then I came across this delicious recipe for Hawaiian bbq chicken for the crockpot. Which became an automatic yes when the words crockpot popped up. I’m a full time working mom and being able to through dinner in the crockpot, then coming home and making a couple of sides is my favorite way to give kids a home cook meal without killing myself after a 13 hour shift. So I hope everyone enjoys!!! Cause my family surly did.
What you need
- 4-6 Boneless Chicken Breast
- 1 Bottle of Sweet Baby Rays BBQ sauce ( Remember if you are trying to save money going generic never hurt nobody, plus cooking with the pineapples they won’t know the difference)
- 1 20oz can of pineapple chunks, drained.
To make it
- Place the frozen chicken breast in the crock pot.
- Add entire bottle of bbq sauce, covering the chicken.
- Add drained can of pineapples chunks on top.
- Cover and cook for 2-3 hours on high or 4-6 hours on low.
Serve whole breast with your favorite side dishes.