Always on the run and tired of eating fast food, here is an easy idea for breakfast that can save you time and money. Egg and cheese breakfast sandwich are easy morning grab that can be made the night before and popped in the microwave in the morning.
What you need:
- English Muffins (Can always use bagels if you want)
- Large Eggs
- Cheese ( slice or shredded)
Making the egg:
- Grab a muffin tin and lightly oil or use butter on each spot in the tin.
- Then crack an egg in each muffin area.
- Stick these in a 350 degree oven for about 10-15 minutes. Make sure that are cooked through.
- Stick a egg on a muffin top with cheese, and then place thee other muffin top on.
- Then stick in the oven for about 5-10 minutes or until they are warmed and the cheese is melted.